- Provide “hands-on” assistance and training to persons with developmental disabilities who are residing with their relatives at home. You will provide training in the following areas: daily living skills, self-care tasks, general household management, travel training, health care, financial management, social behaviors, and enhancing recreational skills.
- Plan and implement social and recreational outings, such as trips and utilization of community resources.
- Provide Respite Care.
- Implement individualized goals.
- Document in daily log books.
- Interact with individuals and their families.
- Complete Monthly Reports.
To apply for this job please visit www.aabr.org.